I’m not sure if this is totally fair, but it’s kinda a “meh” week for nail polish deals. It seems like all the drugstores are running the same deals!! I hope this is because they are gearing up for Black Friday. I’ll be posting those deals later this week. Maybe you can resist these deals and save your pennies for next week?? Yeah, me neither. I’m going to TRY and control myself, and only get some WnW stuff at Rite Aid. In addition to their nail polish, I LOVE their eyeshadows and eye liners. Of course, I’m probably going to go back to CVS and get a couple of those Sally Hansen Gem Crush polishes too. And maybe some new Salon Effects? I mean, they are on sale…
- BOGO1/2OFF ALL Revlon Cosmetics and Beauty Tools
- 40% off all Wet n Wild cosmetics. If you spend $10, you get $3 +UP Rewards with Wellness Card.
- BOGO1/2OFF all Rimmel cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF all L’Oreal cosmetics
- BOGO1/2OFF all Revlon cosmetics and beauty tools; Spend $20 get $6 +UP Rewards with Wellness card.
- BOGO1/2OFF all Sally Hansen cosmetics, nail products, and hair removers. An excellent time to try out some of the new Gems Crush colors, or the new Salon Effects!!
- BOGO1/2OFF all Rimmel cosmetics. I still love their polish, even if I haven’t reviewed any recently!
- BOGO1/2OFF all Revlon cosmetics, beauty tools. The new Holiday lines are out now, and really pretty colors.
- BioOil is 25% off. Jess LOVES this stuff.
- Spend $20 on Burt’s Bees products get $5 Extra Bucks with EC Card. I saw some super cute gift sets when I was in here on Saturday. Their lemon cuticle creme is great.
Sally Beauty (Month of November)
- Free wallet ($12.99 value) when you buy any 3 Finger Paints Nail Enamels, on sale for $3.99. The FingerPaints Merry & Bright Collection has been spotted at Sallys and looks great this holiday season.
- Free CINA Holiday Nail Decals with the purchase of a CINA Nail Art Pen
- CHINA GLAZE- $1.99 Mini Bottles of Ruby Pumps, $7.99 Season Sparkles Set (includes Poinsettia, Holly-Day, and Twinkle Lights), Santa’s Little Helper Set $9.99
- ORLY- $6.99 Mini 3pk Candy Cane Tube (incl Androgynie, Ma Cherie and Oui), $9.99 Birds of a Feather Gift Set (includes FULL SIZED bottles of Lucky Duck, Sweet Peacock, and Fowl Play, IN ADDITION TO a purple wristlet with peacock feather wristlet)
- BOGO50%OFF On Revlon Cosmetics, Nail Polish, Beauty Tools, Brushes and Implements
- BOGO50%OFF On NYX Cosmetics
- B2G2FREE on ULTA Brand Cosmetics, Nail Polish, Beauty Tools, Brushes and Implements (part of Mix and Match promotion with several other items such as hand soap)
- ULTA Brand items regularly priced at $1.99-$7.00 are part of a 5for$5 mix and match.
- Currently running Free Shipping on orders over $25. I suggest using this to get the totally adorable Butter London Dressing Table set (Fairy Lights and Tart with a Heart OR Tart With A Heart and Black Knight) for $25, a $32 value.
- 20% off One Item coupon available on the website, good until 11/19 online and in store.
ULTA HOT HOLIDAY AD (Deals good from 11/12-12/2)
- Buy 2 Get a Free OPI Top/Base Coat with any OPI Purchase of $17 or more. OPI Muppets Collection is now available in store. $8.50
- B2G1FREE on all China Glaze, Orly, and Nicole by OPI nail polishes.
- Butter London Dressing Table Duo is $25. See Details above.
- Burt’s Bees Natural Manicure Set for $14.99. Includes Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream .6 oz, Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme 2.0 oz, Replenishing Lip Balm .15 oz, Buffing Emery Board, 2 Manicure Sticks and Burt’s Bees Signature Manicure Bag. Plus, a free BB Tote with any BB Purchase of $12 or more.
- Tweezerman Nail Rescue kit, $20
- Sally Hansen CSM Sets, $7.99. 4 to Choose from!
- Red Carpet Gel Manicure Starter Kit, $59.99.
- SPI Manicure Desk, $19.99 IN STORE ONLY. Includes lap desk, nail buffer and nail dryer!
- A GREAT DEAL!!! Zoya is running a People Magazine Promo, Use the code ZOYA4ME and you will automatically get FREE standard shipping on any order. IF YOU ORDER TWO OR MORE BOTTLES OF NAIL POLISH you will also receive: Free 2oz Remove Nail Polish Remover and Coupon Code* for $5 Off Your Next Zoya Order. See the fine print here. We’ve reviewed Ki and Cynthia on the site already, and I can personally vouch for Jem, Tao, Neeka, Sooki, and Edyta. Jess and I, and probably Sandy, will definitely be checking out the new FEEL Collection. Winter Neutrals FTW!!