Category Archives: Ulta
- Essie Cocktail Bling Collection now on sale.
- Buy ANY 2 Revlon cosmetics or Beauty Tools, get $6 EC Bucks w/ EC Card. Limit 1 per household w/ card. Includes nail polish.
- REVLON TOP SPEED Nail Polish, on sale for. $3.99, get $3 Register Rewards. Limit one per printed offer.
- Essie Luxeffects should now be in store, $8.
- Not Nail Polish Related, but $1 off coupon for EcoTools Brushes/Set. These are my fave drugstore brushes.
- Jingle Cash Starts!!! (See image for details)
- Sally Hansen Nail Glam Party Pack, pay $9.99, get $3 in +UP Rewards w/ card.
- Wet n Wild Little Luxuries set (9 minis), pay $4.99, get $2 in +UP Rewards w/ card.
- BOGO50%OFF Nail Enamel, choose from Sally Hansen, Crackle, LA Girl Crackle, CG, Chameleon, Petites or Color Fevers. Possibly Sinful Colors since the picture is shown, but brand not listed. That’s irritating.
- Jesse’s Girl and Styli Style Cosmetics BOGO50%OFF, and get $2 +UP Rewards when you buy $10 worth of JG or SS products.
- ALL Revlon cosmetics or Beauty Tools are BOGO50%OFF.
- B2G1FREE on Orly and China Glaze Nail Enamel. CG Eye Candy and Orly Mineral FX lines now in store.
- Butter London Nail Polish in Yummy Mummy and Powder Room Polish Remover set, $15 (a $19 value).
- Butter London Holiday Glitter Trio, $36 ($42 value)
- OPI Holiday Dynamic Duos $14.95. Includes a polish and matching lip gloss.
- OPI Glamour Duos, $14.95. Two full size polishes and a set of toe separators.
- Buy 2 OPI polishes, get a free base or top coat.
- OPI Best of the Best 10pc mini packs (2), $24.95 each.
- Ulta Paint the Town or Glitterati 4pk Mini-polish sets, $4.99 each.
- Ulta Lust in Lace 5pc mini pack, $9.95 (LOOKS GORGEOUS)
- Ulta Brand cosmetics/nail polish BOGOFREE, PLUS FREE GIFT
Sally Beauty Supply
- Free Wallet with Purchase of any 3 Finger Paints nail enamels
- China Glaze nail enamel, 2/$10 (excludes crackle, metallic crackle, and Eye Candy)
- Stripe Rite Paint, $2.99
- $.99 Sally Girl Holiday Collection
- $1.99 Mini Bottle of China Glaze Ruby Pumps
- $7.99 for Beauty Secrets hard case 5pc manicure set.
- $9.99 Orly Sets, 3 FULL SIZE bottle of polish, and either a purple suede wristlet (Birds of a Feather Set) OR a pair of mittens.
- $9.99 China Glaze Holiday Spirits set, 3 shades and a wine stopper.
- $7.99 China Glaze gift sets
- $9.99 As Seen On TV Nail Stamping set
- Nicole by OPI Nail Color or Texture, $6.50
- BOGO50%OFF Sally Hansen Nail Enamel with Wellness+ card
- Revlon Cosmetics and Beauty tools BOGO50%OFF with wellness+ card. (Excludes Top Speed Nail Enamel)
- Rimmel Cosmetics BOGO50%OFF with Wellness+ card.
- BOGO50%OFF ALL Revlon Cosmetics with EC Card. (Limit 6)
- “Salon Nail Color or Treatment starting at $5.95” are eligible for the Buy $30 in specially marked products, receive a $10 gift card promotion. A good time to stock up AND get Christmas shopping done?
- BOGO50%OFF ALL Rimmel Cosmetic. In addition to their Lasting Finish Pro line, I’ve become a HUGE fan of their Moisture Renew Lip Gloss.
- $3 off any $10 Hand or Body Lotion purchase.
- ALL Wet n Wild products w/ regular retail price $0.99 are on sale for $0.69 each through Wednesday, 11/30.
- $3.50 off $10 purchase. Coupon available.
- Free Shipping of orders of $25 or more.
- Cyber Monday Deals– including 3pk Butter London sets for $36.
- $9.99 Sally Hansen CSM 3pk gift sets, and NOPI ICYCOLOR 4pk mini- set
- $9.99 Ulta Pink Beauty Tool Set.
- Buy 2 bottles of OPI polish, Get a Free Base Coat or Top Coat, an $8.50 value!
- All Revlon Cosmetics BOGO50%OFF
- Get $5 Ulta Cash for Every $20 you spend 11/27-12/3, REDEEM $5 in Ulta Cash for every $20 you spend 12/4-12/10
- Scrapbook Storage (melmers) are 40% off. There is also a coupon for 50% off one Regular Priced Item. Get two!! You’ll need it.
I hope everyone had a good Black Friday! Mine was seriously the least stressful BF I’ve had in the time I’ve been shopping. I suppose this is due to hitting them slightly after opening time, and going places such as ULTA, Ross, and Rite Aid. I picked up some goodies, none of which were really “on sale” but who cares!?
I picked up the Color Club Beyond The Mistletoe set at Ross for EIGHT DOLLARS. It comes with the 7 colors from the line, plus a bottle of clear polish. From left to right we have: Sugarplum Fairy, Beyond The Mistletoe, Holiday Splendor, Jingle Jangle, Candy Cane, Gingerbread, and Clear. I swatched a finger of each yesterday and boy are they sparkly! Thanks to Gina for the heads up! Also, they have the Color Club Foiled Collection, as well as the Boho Collection, also $8.
After listening to Jess wax poetic about Helping Hands, I went to pick some up. A few weeks ago, I tore my hand up opening a 2ltr bottle of coke. I took a huge hunk of skin out of my finger and gave myself a blood blister in that part where your index finger and thumb. I think this was a moisturizer problem. So I went and picked up HH, and gave the new products a sniff test. I also got a sample tub of Lemony Flutter so I can stop carrying around the large one. Hopefully Jess will do a review of her LUSH goodies soon!!
I finally got a full-sized bottle of Warm and Fozzie!!
Ulta had the Essie Luxeffects display out. The only one I REALLY WANTED was Pure Pearlfection. So I picked that one up. Shine of The Times is definitely AWESOME, but not something I would get a lot of use out of. I may pick up As Gold As It Gets at some point.
A few days ago, I was browsing my Google Reader feed and saw Essence’s Irreplaceable as the base for a really cute nail art. At $.99 a bottle, and .16fl oz, these are GREAT for travelling. They are easy to replace, and take up zero room. They also come in a nice assortment of normal colors and unique colors. I definitely think I’ll be picking up several of these colors for England and Antigua next year.
Ulta Is also running a 5 for $5. In addition to 2 face masks for Mud Mask Mondays, and a black eyeliner, I picked up a 4pk of emery boards and a bottle of Ulta Set the Nude. The emery boards are perfectly travel-sized (are you sensing a theme?). And one can never have too many nude color polishes!!
Were you successful this weekend?? What polishes did you pick up?
Am I the only one who goes out to go to ONE store, has a little too much of a high going from the success there and ends up going to 4 other unplanned stores on a mini shopping spree? I really hope so, haha. I don’t want to be the only crazy. (Can we call it a public service? Mayhaps the stock price on nail polish went up a smidge while everything else was falling? haha)
Acetone and pump from Sally’s (acetone is on sale! but get the better pump. This one stinks I have to go back for the one with the metal lid :/) Orly nailtrition mini I got on clearance there toooo 🙂 #score! Essie Demure Vixen, Wet ‘n Wild Rustic and Sleep-Walker were my $3 off $10 coupon purchase at Rite Aid. Essie Secret Story (and a couple Dove products for my hair) were my excuse for getting that silly CVS glam camp make-up bag for my cousin. And the lap table thing and cotton pads were from 5&Below. I’ve had the table for like 4 days and it’s already changed my life haha. Seems dorky, but in my limited living space it really helps give me a flat place to do my nails and the storage on the side works great for my nail stuff. And it has a drink holder! haha
Sandy’s post on Demure Vixen made me want it super bad, so when I saw the coupon, I knew it would be mine. And that it would make a perfect choice for my FIRST Essie. Yup, that’s right. I’ve fought against the urge to buy $8 polish for a while now haha. But, with two in my collection now, I feel a little more well rounded (or at least that’s how I’m justifying it… plus coupon! hellooooo hahaha)
I updated it a bit with Ulta’s Pinata Yada Yada over it, because we all know how much I LOVE that polish, and it seemed like a good fun Monday mani. Needless to say I LOVED DV, I couldn’t stop looking at it in different lights haha. I may need to invest in multiple bottles… better get to coupon clipping! 😛
When I thought up this mani, I was pretty sure I’d like it, but I thought it was just gonna be one of my “eh, I’ll add it to my repertoire for when I’m bored”. Pretty sure I underestimated it, as I’ve had it on for two full days of work now, and still think it’s fabulous! I’m not even sure I want to take it off to try out one of my new hauls tonight…
It’s fabulous, easy and chic all at the same time! I started off with one coat Seche Clear base coat, then added 2 coats Sally Girl 812004 (cloud blue) and a layer of Seche Vita because I’m impatient haha. Then I used plain jane scotch tape on the top of the nail in the pattern I chose to block off some of the nail from the Ulta Wild Night and did one coat of that (it really is a testament to that color that it took only ONE coat to get that smoothness and full coverage!). Finished it off with a final coat of Seche Vita and then for funzies added a dot of Milani One Coat Glitter in Gold on the ring finger.
Love.It. It’s held up wonderfully even through work for 2 full days (this pic is actually after them too!) so both colors are great additions to my collection. I even think Mel would love the Sally Girl color, haha. I like to be a little crazy with my nails, so easy nail art makes me happy. One word of warning though, be patient with the base color! I made the mistake of rushing it before it dried and had to do a couple redo’s on my right hand 😦
wiiith Ulta’s Pinata-Yada-Yada. I can’t find Milani Gems anywhere and I don’t exactly want to get Deborah Lippmann’s Happy Birthday so I settled for the next best thing, Ulta’s Pinata-Yada-Yada. Gorgeous!
1 coat Poshe anti-microbial basecoat
2 coats China Glaze – Pelican Gray
1 coat Ulta – Pinata-Yada-Yada
1 coat Seche Vite (topcoat)
As for Pelican Gray, it’s awesome. Typical ChG smooth application with just 2 coats. It looks blue in the pic but it’s a solid gray in real life. I absolutely love the color alone but the PYY glitter took this mani to the next level.
I make no apologies for my polish obsession… except maybe to my bank account (which I’d like to think gets some sort of amusement at seeing how many times in one week I’ll visit my usual nail polish dealers haha). I also make no apologies for my love of glitter nail polish. When it comes to my nails, the more glitter I can cram on them, THE BETTER. Think of the amount of glitter Ke$sha uses on her entire body and condense it down onto my nails and that’s pretty much my ideal polish. That being said, at least one bottle out of every haul has some kind of tiny sparkly stuff in it….
Today’s included Ulta’s Pinata-Yada-Yada. Now, since this is a new blog, you don’t know that I already own Milani Gems. Aka a fellow dupe of Deborah Lippmann’s Happy Birthday. >Queue the “Hi my name is Jessica…” line.< To the average person they actually would look exactly alike. And pretty much the only reason I noticed a slight coloring difference when I grabbed the Ulta bottle was because I’m an addict and needed to justify getting it haha. PYY’s glitter is a little more vibrant in my opinion, though Gems is still fantastic. When I tried PYY over my current mani of Nicole by OPI’s Jade in the Shade is when I really noticed a difference and was glad I could justify having both. PYY is a clear nail polish with glitter in it. Gems is glitter with a little bit of binding nail polish. I’ll have to play with both a while (like that will be a problem!) but my current reaction is this: Gems is fabulous when you want a solid glitter nail – 3 coats and glitter is all you see. PYY however is a better formula to use as an accent glitter and also dries smoother since it has more polish in it.
I’m LOVING my PYY over JitS mash up. It reminds me a lot of funfetti, and what can be wrong with anything funfetti-esque?
1 coat Seche Clear basecoat + 2 coats Jade in the Shade + 1 coat Seche Vita + 1 coat Pinata-Yada-Yada (didn’t use another coat of SV because I found PYY to dry amazingly fast, but for safety’s sake probably would in the future)
But my Sinful Colors Mint Apple with a Milani Gems ring finger a couple days ago rocked too. 1 coat Seche Restore basecoat + 3 coats MA / 3 coats Gems + 1 coat Seche Vita
Basically, I love them both. And, like Sandy, I wouldn’t be surprised if I end up with the whole dupe collection haha.
PS: I know, I need to post better quality pics. I’ll get on it when I find my camera cord. I think Gambit hid it from me… lol.
PPS: yyaaayyy first post! Water marbling, Piet Mondrian and patriotic posts coming sooon!