DEAL ALERTS- January 8-14, 2012
After a two-week hiatus, DEAL ALERTS are back! With Christmas and New Years Day both falling on Sunday, there was so much going on that I had zero time to do Deal Alerts. But we’re back now, and there are some good’uns this week!!
CVS (Running a Cash Card Promotion where if you spend $30 on qualifying items, you will get a $10 CVS card to spend on a future purchase!)
- BOGO50%OFF all Sally Hansen nail products and cosmetics (qualifies for CVS Cash Card)
- BOGO50%OFF NYC Cosmetics
- BOGO50%OFF Wet N Wild cosmetic
- Spend $15 get $5 EBs when you by any L’Oreal Cosmetics (I pretty much want all of the new polishes)
RITE AID (Resolution Rewards: now through 1/28, spend $100 on qual. products & receive $20 in +UP Rewards. You do NOT have to spend $100 in one purchase–qualifying purchases will accumulate throughout the month!)
- BOGO50%OFF all Revlon cosmetics and beauty tools (qualifies for Resolution Rewards)
- BOGO50%OFF all Sally Hansen products and beauty tools (qualifies for Resolution Rewards)
WALGREENS (The January coupon booklet is out now!)
- BOGO50%OFF Revlon lip and nail cosmetics
- BOGO50%OFF all Rimmel cosmetics
- BOGO50%OFF Sally Hansen Salon Effects, Crackle Overcoat, Diamond Strength, Gem Crush or beauty tools
- Sally Hansen Manicure Gift sets are 50% off. The 4pk mini sets are $2.99 and the 3pk of FULL-SIZE Complete Salon Manicure Polishes are $5.
- Sally Hansen CSM colors from the Fall 2011 line (Dorien Grey, Oxide, Madame X, etc.) were ringing up at $3.99 (reg. retail $7.99) when I was in my local store today. Can’t guarantee they are ringing up at 50% off at all stores, but I grabbed Oxide and Dorien Grey. And I’m sort of kicking myself for not getting Green Tea.
- Essie Metallics Collection has landed, $8. Repromotes of Dive Bar, Trophy Wife, Steeling the Scene, Over The Top, Jamaica Me Crazy, and Sexy Divide.
- Pixel Polishes on sale for $1.99, reg. $2.49.
- Sally Hansen 2012 patterns for Salon Effects are now available, $9.99.
- NOPI Polishes, including the Kardashian collection. I’ve been successful so far in resisting All Kendell-ed Up, but I don’t know how much longer I’ll make it.
- Ulta Brand items, including nail polish, are B2G2 FREE.
Over the past week, I’ve seen different displays of L’Oreal polish at Walmart and Target. Some of the colors are the same, but the display at Walmart was much larger, with more selection (I was with my Grandma, I didn’t have time to take a picture, natch). There are some GREAT colors in this collection, so if you see it, snatch them up!!