BLACK FRIDAY DEALS!!!! -Wowza!!
I’m not sure if you are like me, but I already have my routes planned out for Black Friday. Technically, I had them planned out last week. It’s not like every other week when you can walk into a store and buy what you want. You have to limber up, practice your boxing out routine, and work on your sprinting. And you have to be comfortable making some snap purchase decisions that can carry some serious financial consequences (I accidentally bought a $120 hockey sweater last year. oops.) Black Friday is serious bidness man!! So I wanted to get these deals up so you, too, can plot your routes like a shopaholic crazy person. Don’t worry, there is no judgement here. Unless you don’t go. Then we *might* judge.
ULTA (doors open at 6am)
- OPI Ulta Exclusive Deck the Halls 4-mini bottle set, $7.50. Regularly retails for $12.50.
- Ulta 4-bottle Glitterati set, $2.99, regularly $7.99.
- Certain items are 5 for $5, including Ulta nail polish, and some facial scrubs (my new obsession)
- B2G2Free, including Ulta Nail Polish
- 190 other deals available in store and online.
- Eucerin lotions: $9.99 with $4 Register Rewards. I use Eucerin as part of my hand care regimen.
- The Wet n Wild Little Luxuries nail polish mini set will be $3 w/ $2 +UP Rewards. $1 for nine minis and there are some GREAT colors in this set. Minis are fantastic for traveling.
- BOGOFREE all Borghese nail polishes and Sally Hansen Diamond Strength nail polishes. I LOVE Aisle Be There, from the new collection!!
- ALL Revlon nail enamel (no exceptions) are $2.99 with $2 +UP Rewards (limit 2). That’s $.99 a bottle!! Better yet, print the $2 off Revlon Top Speed coupon from the Video Values website and get a free bottle!!
- Sally Hansen Salon Effects will be sold in sets of 2 for $12.97. This evens out to $6.50 a box!
- Color Theory Makeup sets, which include nail polish, are on sale for $2.88 and $6.88
- The Wet n Wild Fast Dry mini set is on sale $2.88 with $2 back in Extra Bucks (limit 1). The regular price of this set is $5.99 so $0.88 for all those minis is a great deal!! Included are Saved by the Blue, Silvivor, Party of Five Glitters, and several others.
- Revlon nail color (excluding Top Speed) will be $4.99 with $4 back in Extra Bucks (Limit 6)
- 30% off your ENTIRE Purchase coupons for Thursday (11/25) and Friday (11/26) including sale items. 20% off your entire order coupon for Saturday (11.27)
- 50% off one Regular Priced Item, one for Friday, one For Saturday.
- Scrapbook Storage is 50% off. Use the 30% off coupon for additional discounts. See my review of my Melmer here.
Posted on November 19, 2011, in Uncategorized and tagged Black Friday, borghese, DEALS, eucerin, melissa, nail polish, oh my varnish, OPI, revlon, sale, sales, sally hansen, Ulta, wet n wild. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.